I am going to try to make it to Target every Thursday on my lunch break. This may or may not work, and I might miss out on a few deals because of out of stocks, but I will just get a raincheck. The reason I will go on Thursday, is that way I will have most of the week for new IP's and price cuts to appear and a chance to decide if I really want the deals.
Here was my list,
(2) Clorox Stain Remover- Price Cut $1.75ea
(2) Eco Tools Bath Loofa - $1.04 ea
(2) Maybelline Mascara $1.94 Clearance
(2) Up and Up Dryer Sheets-$1.36ea
(2) Up and Up Drinking Straws-.99ea
(2) Triaminic- $4.99
Reading different blogs and using the CM system you have to go into Target with an open mind because clearance, price cuts, and what is carried at each store varies greatly.
I ended up with from list above
(2) Clorox 2 Stain Remover- Price Cut $1.75ea- Used (2) $1.50 off 1 Clorox 2 Product Q= .25 cent each
(2) Up and Up Dryer Sheets -Regular Price $1.36- Used (2) $1 off 1 Up and Up Dryer Sheet Target Q=.36 cent each
(2) Up and Up Drinking Straws 100ct- Regular Price .99 cent-Used (2) .50 cent off 1 Up and Up Table Top Item= .49 cent each
(1) Sterilite 56 Qt Storage Box-$4.50
(1) Pair of Scissors - $1 from the dollar spot ( my current scissors are too big to carry in my binder with me...these little babies are the perfect size and not blunt kiddie scissors)
Total OOP was $8.65..... not too bad huh?
My Target was out of stock on the Eco Tools Bath Loofa, and the Maybelline Mascara was NOT on clearance at my store.
The price on the Bath Loofa would have been .4 cents each with the $1 off 1 Eco Tools Product on coupons.com
The price on the mascara would have been free after the $2 Target Q.... if you can find them on clearance.
I forgot my $3 off Triminac Q at home. Combined with the Target Q it would have been .99 cent each for a medicine we are bound to use at some point with 3 kiddos and winter here. Might was well stock up on it at .99 cent. Stock up in my book on this product is no more than 2 because of the expiration date.
Welp, that is my Target Run for the day.... Until Next week!!