Harris Teeter Super Doubles Trip 4/19/12
(1) Vlasics hamburger dill chips - $2.39 - sale $1.19 - .75/1q(dbled) = Free
(2) Emerald OTG pks - $3.59 - sale $2.50 - $1/1q(dbled) = $.50 each
(4) Ortega Fajita seasoning pks - $1.15 - $1/2q(dbled) = $.15 each
(1) Country Crock light butter - $2.79 - sale $2.19 - $1/1q(dbled) = $.19 each
(3) Neutrogena hand cream - $1.50 - $1/1q(dbled) - FREE
Total with tax before Mq or SQ - $21.84
Total with tax after MQ and SQ - $.17
I tried to figure the percentage but my calculator would not do it, it kept saying 0.00 when i typed it in. I am guessing it is greater than 99% WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!
I have no idea how the price got that low! I have gone over the receipt and still dont get it! I can only assume that an extra q got taken off or something! At first, after she finished taking the q's off I had an .08 negative balance, I told her I knew that could not be right, so she got a mgr to come over and that is when we ended up with the .17 cents. All I can say is thank you Jesus for the blessing!!
Any Coke q's
ALWAYS looking for ANY Eukanuba cat food q's or % off total purchase at Petsmart