Official Reply from Ralphs!
Thank you for contacting Ralphs Grocery Company. The coupon policy is listed below:
• Manufacturer coupons of $.50 or less will be "Doubled".
• Manufacturer coupons of $.51-$1.00 will be redeemed for $1.00
• Manufacturer coupons over $1.00 will be redeemed at face value.
• Limit one (1) coupon per household for each item will be "Doubled" or have it's
value increased to $1.00.
• This Does Not apply to "Free", Catalina, Ralphs, Retail Food Store coupons,
Electronic Coupons on the Ralphs Rewards Card or items prohibited by law (fluid
milk, all liquor, tobacco.
Pharmacy Coupons:• Do accept Competitor Pharmacy coupons.
• Cannot use LCM or Competitor Coupons in conjunction with the $4 Generic
General Coupon Policy:• Limit of five (5) "free" coupons, customer is responsible for taxes and deposits.
• Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
• Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
• Limit one (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same
• Limit one (1) Catalina coupon per item.
• Do accept competitor checkout coupons (Catalina).
• Catalina coupons may not be used with a manufacturer coupon on the same item.
• Coupons cannot be used on "Free" items.
• Do Not accept coupons that are expired.
• Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
• The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY
coupon upon view.
• The store manager has the right to limit the Quantity of coupons/items
used/purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
• NO Limit on the number of Catalina coupons that are off the total bill as long as
the coupon amount does not exceed the total grocery bill.
• Customer is responsible for tax on all items even "Free" items.
Buy One Get One Free:• Customer purchases BOGO item and presents a "BOGO" coupon, the customer
gets BOTH items free.
Print and KEEP it in your binder
"Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, as motherhood." Elia Parsons