My gosh...I might as well just move my bed to the lunch room of my Publix! I swear I have spent more time with the cashiers & my binder this week,than I have sleeping! lol....
All joking aside, this honestly was my last trip for this weeks sales. My husband would absolutely positively divorce me for SURE if I bought one more pkg. of lunchmeat, popcorn chicken, pasta or spaghetti sauce! BUT OMG when its free or almost free? Its sooo hard to NOT get more...when I know we will use it! So anyways...this was my trip tonight, uh hum let me rephrase that...my LAST trip tonight! Paid: $$20.53 for $129.21
(2) All detergent BOGO ( used (2) $2/1 mfg Q)
(1) Downy fabric softner ( used (1) CQ .75/1+(1) $1/1 Q + (1) $1/1 SQ)
(1) Febreeze Air Effects ( used (1) CQ .75/1+(1) $1/1 MFGQ+(1) .75/1 SQ)
(4) Muellers Pasta Wheat ( used (4) .55/1 IPQ)
(4) Muellers Pasta (used (2) $1/3 IPQ)
(1) Viva paper towels ( used (1) $1/1 mailer Q)
(2) Fast Fixens Popcorn Chicken ( used (2) $1/1 SQ+ (2) $1/1 Q)
(3) Hidden Valley Dressing (used (2) $1/1 SQ+(3) $2/1 MFGQ)
(8) Buddig Lunchmeat Ham/Turkey (used (8) $1/1 SQ+(8) $1/1 MFGQ)
(1) pkg Publix Chicken thighs ($1/1pkg of any chicken CQ)
(4lbs) Publix Chicken Breast $1.79 lb.
(1) Celery .99 cents
(1) Navel Orange .99 cents a lb.
(1) 5lb. bag of Domino's Sugar ( Free Coupon from Dominoes Sugar)
(1) Iceburg Lettuce
(2) Yellow Onions
(2) Lance Crackers ( used (1) $1/2 SQ+ (1) $1/2 IPQ)
(1) Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers (used $1/1 home mailer Q + $1/1 frozen meal CQ)
(1) Arm & Hammer Tooth Paste ($2/1 Arm & Hammer toothepaste CQ)
(2) Benydryl Alergy & Sinus tablets (used (2) $2/1 SQ+$4/2 IPQ)
(1) Vitamin Water
(1) McCormick Celery Salt (used (1) SQ .55/1+(1) .75/1 mail Q)
Total Before Coupons/Sales: $129.21
Total after Coupons/Sales: $20.53
I had 54 Q's totalling: $67.50
Store Sales Savings was: $41.18
Wasnt as good as my last run, however I got a HUGE stock pile of alot of things for lunches & dinner! So now that hopefully I wont have to buy much at all! I NEED A BREAK lol
I also had ZERO problems today with them taking (3) Q's on one item:
Example: (1)SQ+(1)CQ+(1)MFGQ. I only had this on maybe (2) items, but never the less I know this has been a conversation this week. I was going to ask my manager at my store about this debate, but it was Friday night and they were super busy AND the manager was in tears along with a few other employees because it was her LAST day! OMG I almost cried too! I LOVED this Manager! Goodness...I hope the next one is JUST as nice!!