Here's what I did tonight along with some additional shopping. Remember your prices may vary a bit by store!
Healthy Savings HEB meal deal q, stacked w/ free ground beef wyb Wholly Guacamole & KH hamburger or sandwich bread MQ 5/20 SS
Lean ground beef $4.88
HCF diced green chiles $0.75
HCF refried beans w/ jalapenos (manager offered to substitute since they were out of the no fat variety - I was pleased!) - $0.69
Wholly guacamole 7oz - $2.88
KH hamburger buns - $3.29
= $12.49 before coupons
- $1.48 - Healthy Savings q, free chiles & jalapenos 0.59/0.89*
- $1 - Wholly Guacamole IP from their Facebook page, have to like the page
- $1 King's Hawaiian - RP 5/20 and June All You
- $4.88 - free ground beef wyb WG & KH**
* I guess these are the non-sale prices for those items? Those coupon values couldn't be anything else on my ticket.
Sally Hansen nail enamel & nail treatment YBQ + MQs
Diamond Strength nail enamel $3.98
Ultimate Shield top/base coat $3.97
- $2/1 SH nail enamel or treatment 2x
- $1/1 SH nail enamel/color IP
- $1/1 SH nail treatment IP
= $1.95 + tax
All Hard as Nails items are excluded from the $2/1 YB. On the beauty displays there's some $1.57 Hard as Nails nail color for $1.57 and the round Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear bottles on the aisle are ~$1.68. I didn't see them anywhere near the beauty area, but the magic coupon wall had 50c/1 Hard as Nails product YBQ that you could stack with the IPs. I also saw some Nail Growth Miracle polishes that were bundled with a top coat for around ~$5.60.
$10 cat wyb $30 of P&G products+ $10 wyb $20 Covergirl-Olay rebate+1/1 Covergirl YBQ + MQs
Covergirl-Olay concealer $10.94
Covergirl Olay corrector $10.94 = $21.88 for rebate
2x Lashblast Volume mascara $5.94/ea
= $33.76 for $10/$30 cat
- $1/1 Covergirl 2x 6/3 P&G
- $1/1 Covergirl YBQ 3x
- $4.94 Covergirl BOGO (one of the YBQs got taken off a mascara)
= $23.82 + tax, $3.82 after rebate and cat!
I paid with a $10 card from the P&G Olympic beauty rebate, so my oop was $26.18, and $6.18 after the cat & new rebate! I was so excited to get good deals on food and not more razors or Pantene!
I also got a cat for 1/1 Silk almond milk; I bought So Delicious Plus Protein almond milk so I think that's what triggered it. It's on sale 2/$4 until 7/30 and there are 1/1 IPs and insert qs out there.